Oomph! On-Demand The wellbeing & activities platform for residents and staff
Oomph! ‘On Demand’ is accessed via digital devices and so is easy for both carers and residents to use at any moment of the day. Life-enhancing activities range from exercise such as chair yoga and ballet or relaxation programmes to entertainment, singing, interactive quizzes, cooking and special interests, such as learning a language or a virtual tour visit to Paris or music concerts.
Each Resident has their own personalised profile on the platform, with their own unique activity calendar, along with access to Live activity sessions, and outcomes reports.
As well as care teams being able to create new bespoke programmes of wellbeing activities to run with residents, the Oomph! whole-home approach means family members and residents themselves can access Oomph! at any time and enjoy unique activities.
The proven benefits of using the Oomph! On Demand wellbeing & activities platform for residents
Our wellbeing and activities platform offers many benefits to residents in social care settings.
- Personalised and adaptable activities based on individual interests
- Positively increases quality of life
- Boost physical and emotional health
- Helps residents maintain independence
- Increases interaction with family and friends
- Offers brain-stimulating activities
- Helps reduce isolation, anxiety and depression
- Improves mobility, balance and social interaction