The Care Show London is bringing the beloved Care Show spirit to our nation's capital, and will be the UK’s premier destination for leaders in social care looking to improve the quality of their service, deliver personalised care, achieve outstanding ratings, and transform the care sector. Come along to join us at a care in the community event that ensures the hottest and most important topics are tackled.
The Care Show London brings together the key thought-leaders and suppliers in the care sector, making it the only care event you need to attend this year. You will have access to our comprehensive programme which has been curated with your needs in mind. We will be providing you with two days of free CPD accredited content, giving you the tools and information you need to protect the future of your organisation and evolve your own career.
Attending the show will be an informative couple of days and a rare opportunity to:
- Get FREE business advice from independent experts and inspiring leaders and discover new ways to provide better care.
Network and share your experience at our beer and bubbles bar, where you can compare notes and connect with over 3,000 people outside of your organisation.
Make your budget go further with exclusive show deals and access to thousands of the latest products and services from over 150+ leading healthcare suppliers.
What you can expect?
- Gain world-class knowledge from our expert speaker faculty
- Network with your peers and colleagues to share ideas and come away feeling inspired to improve your business
- Get practical advice and share best practice
- Update knowledge across all care areas
- Discover, research, and source new products and services.
- Hear industry and regulation updates
- Enjoy the event and be a part of the voice of the care community!
Director and Owner, Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse
- Learn how to improve business efficiency, boost profits, and save costs by filling your beds.
- Network with colleagues and discuss your industry with your peers.
- Learn cutting edge techniques as they come to light.
- Not sure where you should be investing in technology? See first hand how and what can improve care and your business.
- Marketing insights, who is performing well and how are they doing it?
Senior Carer, Team Leaders and Managers, Owners, Directors
Networking at the Care Show London gives you a unique opportunity to learn from 2,500 other carers whilst reflecting on your own experiences.
Access to over 40+ hours of educational content from industry leading speakers.
200+ exhibitors for you to meet, ask questions and gain answers to problems you may be facing. Plus the chance to grab some complimentary items!
CEO, Ward Manager and Finance
- Find out key developments within social care that could impact your local Trust or ICS.
- Learn about the future of dementia care and improve the services provided to older patients.
- Discover what changes need to be made to environments to encourage healthy living and independence for all.
- Find out how you can work with the wider community to combat loneliness and isolation.
- Make local budgets stretch further by evaluating initiatives that have helped to promote healthy ageing.
- Network with leaders within social care and help strengthen important working relationships.